Monday, September 9, 2013

MACK & MOMMA CLEAR OUT SALE 9/13 & 9/14!

 


GIANT CLEARANCE SALE!
2837 SE 109th Ave.,Portland, OR 97266 (That's 1 1/2 blocks south of Division Street)

 

  •  
     
     

    This event has been re-scheduled from last weekend in hopes
    that more of you can make it.
    As most of you already know, I am simplifying my life and

    bringing my studio home.
    Getting rid of so many things and hopefully there will be
    something you'd like to take
    home with you. Small furnishings, assorted vintage pieces,
    paintings and other art, jewelry,
    linens, arts & crafts supplies (Tons!), clothing, Brighton belts,
    holiday décor and so
    much more! Come early for the best selection!
    This will probably be a three or four phase event
    as I have so much to sort through.
    28 years in the same house and several different studio
    locations means alot of inventory.
    I will be adding more things all the time!
    *NOTE: I do accept credit cards with the square! 
    Hope to see you there!
    xoxo, Chris/Momma


    Here is a sampling of some of what you
    will find at the sale:











     

No comments:

Post a Comment