Thursday, July 11, 2013

20% OFF - MOVING SALE & EXPO!

 
That's right, MACK & MOMMA is moving again!
I've decided to keep my studio at home where I can get more done
and spend more time with my family.
I will be closing my studio at COTTAGE Vintage Home the end of July
and will offer only private in-home classes/parties of 4 or more.
Occasionally offering classes at Camas Antiques, CrackerJack Vintage,
Shabby Nest and possibly other locations.
This is all an attempt to simplify life a bit,
you know - "Work smarter, not harder."
As much as I will miss Billie and COTTAGE,
My home and family need some serious attention right now and I can't 
do much when I'm never home so I will be creating from my home studio,
focusing on ETSY and even doing a few shows again,
once I get my home in order.
I will still have my spaces at
CAMAS ANTIQUES and CRACKERJACK VINTAGE
and I'm working on a line of jewelry & accessories for Raylene's
new shop in Sellwood, SHABBY NEST.
That being said, I need to get rid of a lot of larger pieces so let me know
 if you see anything you like. 
Here are a few of the items:


 
 
SOFA TABLE $65
(30" tall x 17 1/2" deep x 48"long)
 
DARK BLUE WARDROBE/TRUNK $63
(closed measurements are10" deep x 18" wide x 30" long)
 
VINTAGE YELLOW METAL KITCHEN STOOL $50
(Now available at Crackerjack Vintage)
 
As usual, most prices are negotiable.
I will also be clearing out a lot of pieces at home so

 I will be having a couple of yard sales in August but I'll keep you all posted.
Oh, and I will definitely be at the
COTTAGE FLEA MARKETS in August & September!
Stop by and visit Billie whenever you're in the neighborhood,
she always has the most awesome treasures!
I will certainly miss her but I'll be sure to visit often!
xoxo, Chris/Momma

 


1 comment:

  1. Chris I want your shabby black display piece! Also would love to talk to you about doing some classes at elizabeth hue mercantile! Good for you for getting more balance in your life.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete