Monday, February 18, 2013

New Digs at COTTAGE Vintage Home!

Well yesterday we started moving
Mack & Momma
and the
Art Circus Studio
to our new home at Billie's -
COTTAGE Vintage Home!
Still lot's to do but I am already feeling it!
Warm, welcoming, calming, loving.....Home!


Billie's hubby and son were so helpful in moving
in my big black cabinet
and setting up this awesome
rusty shelving unit to hold my supplies.
They also turned the white cubbies sideways
to display retail supplies.
My hubby helped we find this shop bench with drawer. Yay!
For hammering and soldering.
Temporary signage.
 My Circus Mascot!
 Fascinator Hat will be an up-coming class.
 Amore' Necklace.
Stay tuned for more details.
xoxo, Chris/Momma
 


3 comments:

  1. I am anxious to see it in person, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's coming together nicely. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chris--Love your new space! Hope to get to seen it and YOU in person soon. xxoos Peace, love, and all the good stuff to ya, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete