Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tea Party Extrordinaire!

Just a little something to keep you interested while I'm moving out of
Antique Alley and setting up for my new adventure.
I was lucky enough to be a guest at my friend Tawny and Robin's
annual Costumed Tea Party on New Years Day.
Of course I didn't need any excuse to create a costume
but creating this costume was a party in it's self.
Tawny and I decided to work on them together
at my house and it was a blast!
Me - An Antique White Peacock
She - A Crazy Black Crow

My costume will be available for purchase
and includes:
Mask, Tea-stained chiffon ruffled dress w/removable wings,
Finger-less vintage kid-skin gloves, Feathered tail skirt,
Chest-piece of feathers and Mother-of-pearl buttons,
Ornate beige leather mules w/feathers and MOP buttons,
Vintage crochet purse w/feathers and MOP button,
Ivory turtleneck, maribou hair-piece.






And all of this can be yours for
$205.00!
Now I'm off to get packing.
Have a great day!
xoxo, Chris/Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment